6 Tips for your travel and attendance at G2E 2018
Are you visiting G2E in Las Vegas this year? We prepared some useful tips to make your trip to Las Vegas more pleasant. Read carefully the content and give us a feedback if you need additional information.
1. Guided Tour of KONAMI Headquarter
2. Book your Booth visit (Konami, Merkur, Gary Platt)
3. Business Visa - Do I need one?
4. Exhibitor Map
5. Free Passes - How to get them?
6. Bonus tip: Where to drink the best coffee in Las Vegas?
1. Guided KONAMI Headquarter Tour > Book your visit
You are kindly invited to visit KONAMI's headquarter during G2E exhibition (mostly in the afternoon, after the exihibition). Usually we take a tour of the main show room, production and assembling department, marketing & sales offices, management offices and we finish the tour with an amazing view of Las Vegas by night on the top of the building. It takes approx. 1.5 hours to make the whole tour.
We are experiencing a big interest in this tour during G2E exhibition. Since we would like to offer you a great service we kindly ask you to inform us about your wishes so that we can plan the visit and organize everything in the right way.
BOOK YOUR VISIT HERE >> Schedule Appointment
2. Guided Tour of Exhibition Booth during G2E > Book your visit
There is a lot of interest and people on Booth floor during G2E exhibition. We would like to dedicate our attention to you therefor we offer a guided tour explaining what is new (cabinets, games & features), what is available for EU market, when it will be available, how are machines & games performing in EU …
We can provide you 3 guided tours:
1. KONAMI Gaming Booth >> BOOK HERE >> Schedule Appointment
2. MERKUR Gaming Booth >> BOOK HERE >> Schedule Appointment
3. GARY PLATT >> BOOK HERE >> Schedule Appointment
3. Business Visa
If you will travel to U.S. you will need to apply for ESTA. For those travelling through Canada you should apply also for ETA. Find out what kind of visa do need and apply on official sites. Beware of many sites that appears on Google Search when you type ESTA or ETA in the browser. Not all of them are secure. We advice you to apply only on official links (secure).
1. Find out if you need a visa for U.S.:
2. APPLY for ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) here:
1. Find out if you need a visa for Canada:
2. APPLY for ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) here:
4. Exhibitor Map
Want a full view of G2E Exhibition floor? Below button will take you to an overview of all G2E exhibitors.
• KONAMI Gaming >> Booth: 1154
• MERKUR Gaming >> Booth: 3353
• GARY PLATT >> Booth: 2618
Click HERE for the full Exhibitor Map
5. Free Passes
Free passes will be available soon. We will inform you with an e-mail when they will be ready for our clients. If you are subscribed to our E-newsletter you will receive a notice when it will be possible to book your ticket free of charge. If you (or your colleagues) are not subscribed yet to our E-newsletter, please send an e-mail to #EM#656d676d65456f697c6c786c6d606b7c3e627b#EM# and don't miss the opportunity to get the pass free of charge (the price for 3-day access is min. 225 USD).
Subscribe to E-newsletter HERE
6. Bonus Tip: The best Coffee in Las Vegas
I can not start a great day without a great coffee :) If you have a chance to visit G2E fair passing through Palazzo Hotel do not miss the coffee shop Espressamente Illy. They have a vaste selection of tasteful italian coffee, fresh fruit juice and delicious sweets.
Click for direction HERE
If you have any questions send us an e-mail or call us on +386 (5) 292 74 44.